Author Topic: Hi!  (Read 9553 times)

montel

Hi!
« on: August 15, 2007, 01:27:58 pm »
It's been awhile since I've checked in.  I see a lot of changes!! Seems everbody lost all those big post numbers.  Kyo must have had tears in his eyes  :D  I thought I might try to get into my old record that was brought over from the old forum.  I tried to get into it the last time I visited last years, but my password didn't work ... so I re-registered as Montel2.   Tonight when I tried using just Montel (my old registration), and my password... it opened.  I'M IN!!.. ALL RIGHT!!!... but  :'(.... it's only my newby.  somebody has purged the old record.  Oh well anyway I see some of the old names are still active and I've looked at some of the prrofiles to see what your doing.   I had trouble getting into this new topic post - it didn't want to open no matter how long I waited.  I had to log out and then back in.  ???

MinLo

Re: Hi!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 05:56:22 pm »
Hey Montel  :)

I remember ya from the DK days........

I havn't seen Kyo for awhile on here but there still alot of ex DKer's here....

texasboy

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 06:37:13 am »
 ;D Hi Yah Montel,
Good to see you back. You may be a newbie for now but you get yer first karma point from me.lol
cheers

We were hi-jacked a while back and some of the old stuff got wiped. ps. if you click on my avatar it will get you back into the swing of things ;D
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 08:15:15 am by texasboy »

montel

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 12:51:24 pm »
Thanks guys for the welcome.  ;D  your .JIF-type avatar sure is something else, texasboy... mine used to be animated.  I had an eagle's head that would turn - remember that?  I lost it, though - dinner123 had a copy he was going to try to find for me. But maybe he isn't around anymore.  Where can I read up on stuff like "karma" ?  We didn't used to have that.  Hey, tex.. were you ever a neighbor of mine - I mean, in Texas? (I'm on the Mississippi Gulf Coast - nearly washed away by Katrina)

Yeah,  I see Kyo hasn't been posting anything since early this year, MinLo.  He used to answer everything that came along to build up his score... he had thousands  :D.

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2007, 08:44:16 am »
hi again Montel............Kyo has gone Gothic ;)

seriously, he is busy with his studies. I do get the occasional word with him on AOL messenger, but that is all, i think he has a Gothic g/f, but he is keeping quiet about her ;)
if i see him, i'll tell him yer back ;D

texasboy

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2007, 08:19:26 am »
Where can I read up on stuff like "karma" ?  We didn't used to have that.  Hey, tex.. were you ever a neighbor of mine - I mean, in Texas? (I'm on the Mississippi Gulf Coast - nearly washed away by Katrina)

Karma is just a cute little perk to keep all you newbies happy.lol If you notice next to everyones avatar ,2 options ,high five and smack Try clicking on any of my posts and you will give me another karma point(click on high five) The smack button is for those that make an as*ho*e of themselves. As you will notice I have 3 against me courtesy of billy and gibbler.
Houston Texas, plenty of fishing out in the gulf in 18 ft tri-hull, Red snapper/redfish/ling/shark.. Working as Stevedore Supt on docks ,but did some long distance truck driving through LA/Miss/Ala/Fla etc Left in 1986 to settle in Belfast Northern Ireland UK. Still got 2 sons and family in Texas.
My daughters name is Katrina and she feels sorry for the hurt she caused. ;D
cheers
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 05:47:19 am by texasboy »